Online Registration Now Closed
Onsite Registration Schedule
Please review the Registration Policies, Procedures, and Fees, including administrative fees and cancellation & refund policies. For the most favourable rates, also review the Registration Categories and choose the one that applies to you.
|MEMBERS||OLBA MEMBERS||NON- MEMBERS||STUDENT | RETIRED | NO-INCOME MEMBERS|
|OLBA Boot Camp only*||$140||$140||$140||$140|
|Treasure Mountain Canada only*||$265||$265||$265||$265|
|SUPER EXPO only||FREE||FREE||$45||FREE|
- An onsite registration fee of $60 will be applied to the above prices.
- *Saturday program will consist solely of the OLBA Boot Camp and Treasure Mountain Canada. Saturday entry is included with full registration, but you must indicate your attendance at the time of registration.
- All conference fees are subject to 13% HST.
- Conference speakers should refer to the Speaker Information Page.
Full Conference provides:
- All keynote, spotlight and workshop sessions (over 250!)
- Unlimited entrance privileges to EXPO 2016, Canada’s largest library tradeshow
- The official Super Conference program
- Access to the ever-expanding program and services in the Career Centre
- Social events including the Opening and Closing parties, the Division award receptions, and the film screenings.
Various scholarships, travel subsidies, and bursaries are currently posted.