Who is eligible to volunteer?
Volunteers must be current students in a library-specific program, or recent graduates (2016 or later) of a library program who are currently job-seeking or underemployed.
What will I be doing as a volunteer?
- Assisting attendees with using the conference mobile app
- Preparing conference materials
- Staffing the registration desk and information booths
- Assisting in the Speaker’s Lounge
- Crowd control at autograph signings
- Taking photographs
- Scanning barcodes at sessions, Keynotes and the Expo
- Providing directional help
- Changing signage
- Helping to set up / tear down the OLA Store
- Any other important tasks that emerge!
Convention Centre map (MTCC)
Hotel map (ICTC)
Who will be my points of contact as a volunteer?
The Co-Planners for Super Conference 2019:
- Angela Henshilwood, Lead Volunteer Coordinator for Super Conference 2019
- Manda Vrkljan, Co-Volunteer Coordinator for Super Conference 2019
Thank you for considering a volunteer opportunity with us!
The Call for Volunteers will open December 4, 2018.
Any questions or concerns can be shared with Angela & Manda by emailing email@example.com