The Super Conference isn’t just about professional development! Make the most of your Super Conference registration and network at these exclusive social events:
- Early Arrivals Welcome: Flight get in early? Take advantage of your time and grab your registration badge on Tuesday! Then join us for a drink and snacks.
- Wednesday Night Party: Some call it networking, some call it an event, call it what you want. We all know what it really is – A PARTY! Come out and join your fellow Super Conferencers for the opening night party on Wednesday February 1 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. You won’t want to miss it!
- Games Night: Come out to game night where you can explore board games and digital games new and old and chat with librarians who incorporate gaming into their teaching. Join us in a round of Settlers of Catan, Munchkin, Exploding Kittens, Mario Kart and more.
- The Art of Storytelling: Let’s Tell True Stories – Part workshop. Part cocktail hour. Part performance. Join us for an evening of getting to know your colleagues through the art of storytelling. Through interactive spaces you’ll have the chance to share stories with each other while we eat, drink and get to know each other. Then, the stage will be opened up for whoever would like to share a true story into the mic! No pressure, just fun! Thursday at 6:00 – 9:00 p.m., offsite at C’est What.
Wednesday and Thursday:
- Film Fests: Looking for something social but also for some time to recharge? We feel you, introverts. Come join us for a Canadian film screening.
Wednesday to Friday:
- Morning Yoga: Join your fellow attendees for a bit of a morning stretch. Yoga mats will be provided, but feel free to bring your own. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, at 7:30 a.m.
- Morning Run: Need a blast of cold air to jolt you into your day? We’ve got plenty of that! Come join us for a quick jaunt along the waterfront. Nothing too strenuous, no PB’s to beat here. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, at 7:30 a.m. Meet in ICTC lobby.
There are also tours, games night, events for first-timers and many more exciting opportunities for you to network and enjoy Toronto. See all social events here.