Who is eligible to volunteer?
Volunteers must be current students in a library-specific program, or recent graduates (2016 or later) of a library program who are currently job-seeking or underemployed. Current OLA members who volunteer get the Conference for free!
What will I be doing as a volunteer?
- Assisting attendees with using the conference mobile app
- Preparing conference materials
- Staffing the registration desk and information booths
- Crowd control at autograph signings
- Scanning barcodes at sessions, Keynotes and the Expo
- Providing directional help
- Changing signage
- Helping to set up / tear down the OLA Store
- Any other important tasks that emerge!
Convention Centre map (MTCC)
Hotel map (ICTC)
Who will be my points of contact as a volunteer?
The Co-Planners for Super Conference 2020:
- Manda Vrkljan, Lead Volunteer Coordinator for Super Conference 2020
- Lauren Flattery, Co-Volunteer Coordinator for Super Conference 2020
Thank you for considering a volunteer opportunity with us!
Call for volunteers will open in December.
Any questions or concerns can be shared with Manda & Lauren by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org