Studies show that people leave jobs because of bad managers, but this is only half of the truth. If your organization struggles with employee retention, performance or leadership issues, check your culture, training, systems, and communication or lack thereof. Understand that leaders are by-products of the organizations they serve and without proper training and resources, they will always fail. Yes, some may be born leaders, but even great leaders must be trained, corrected and continuously nurtured. This training is designed to equip leaders with the tools and information needed to have a profound impact in their organizations. In a market that is always changing, it’s important to have strong, emotionally intelligent teams, comprised of self-actualized thought leaders that create trends and embrace change as their norm.
By the end of this session, you will:
· Understand the attributes of an effective leader and how to lead your team
· Understand how to leverage your influence and skills to cultivate and empower a cohesive team of productive thought leaders, while driving results
· Learn how to help your team find fulfillment in their work
· Understand how to build a team of driven, self-motivated team members that perform at a high level inspiring healthy competition
· Understand how to increase team productivity and redirect ineffective performance