Special Thanks to all of the firms who are supporting OLA in 2018!
Each year the OLA solicits the library industry for financial support to assist in the costs of running such a large and diverse conference. The money that is donated goes to keep the registration prices down for delegates. Please consider allocating some of your marketing budget to sponsorship.
The Association as a general practice doesn’t consider adding an expense to the conference just to create a sponsorship opportunity.
Opportunities that are still available
$5,000 Plenary Speaker
- One of the few times when all delegates gather together in one place to attend the same session. What a great way to “hit” the largest single gathering!
$2,500 – $4,000 Stream Sponsor
- Sponsor a whole stream of sessions.
$3,000 Delegate Lanyards
- Provide a lanyard to every attendee at the conference.
$2,500 OLA Lounge on the EXPO floor
- Sponsor the lounge on the north west corner of the EXPO floor
$2,500 Speaker’s Lounge
- Where all Speaker’s check in to pick up their badges, leave their coats, use the computers for last-minute prep, or sit back and relax until their session.
Most speaker’s meet their convenors in the Speaker’s Lounge.
$2,500 Career Centre
- Popular with recent graduates and seasoned professionals looking to make a move.
- Mock Interviews provide delegates a chance to participate in a simulation of a real interview.
- Opportunity to talk with a professional career coach.
- Other career resources such as: Job Information; Cover Letter Review; Résumé Critiquing; and Interview Tips/Techniques.
$1,000+ Spotlight Speakers
- Each division of OLA has a Spotlight Speaker.
$895 – $1,800 Conference Bag
- Looking to make a big splash at Super Conference? Every delegate – over 4,000 – receives a Conference Bag which contains their on-site program, badgeholder, and bag inserts. This is a high-profile sponsorship activity.
$600 Insert in Conference Bag
- Want a guaranteed distribution of your flyer or promotional item? We only accept six commercial items.
- 3,500 copies of your insert must be sent to the OLA office in January for inclusion in the bags.
$600 Handout on Every Seat at a Plenary
- Imagine the attention they will pay in the 15 minutes before a plenary when they arrive to get a seat at one of these packed Plenary Sessions.
$500 Sponsor a Session
- Pick a subject area. Make a splash at the session – hand out a flyer, give away a related title.
- There are opportunities for this small amount of money to make a big impact.
$250 – $10,000 Hold an Auction/Draw & Donate the Proceeds
- Hold an auction or draw at your Booth and donate the proceeds.Let us know in advance and you will get profiled in the on-site program and more afterwards.
$450 Daily Bookmark
- The sponsoring company will receive a 2″ x 1½” ad on the front of the bookmark.
$350 Pens or Paper Pad in Conference Bag
- Requested by Delegates!
- Provide 3,500 pens or paper pads for the delegate bags. Be the ink that allows your buyers to make notes and remember who supports them.
$200 – $4,000 Conference App
- OLA is offering attendees a rich, interactive mobile option to experience the conference
Are you familiar with the Signature Events of OLA?
In addition to Super Conference OLA offers Signature Events. Consider allocating some of your marketing budget in either the Marketplace or as an Event Sponsor.
These events are targeted at 100–300 people and are planned by practitioners who are asking for more participation by those who offer products that compliment the topics. They know that there are opportunities for synergy.
There is significant recognition of your support available at the events; online through OLA’s many digital channels; through social media; and at OLA’s premier event Super Conference.
Annual Institute on the Library As Place (AILP) – July
The Annual Institute explores the impact that architectural spaces and design have on the human experience. Prospectus available at: www.accessola.com/ailp.
RA in a Day | Toronto
You will never know all there is to know about reader’s advisory and recommendation. Prospectus available at: www.accessola.com/ra
Children’s & Youth Services Expo – November | Toronto
Held for a number of years in conjunction with Super Conference. In 2014 it became a stand-alone event. This is for those who work in Children’s and Youth Services in school and public library settings. Prospectus available at: www.accessola.com/cye
OCULA Spring Conference – April
This gathering of university and college library staff provides an environment to hear local, regional, and nationally recognized speakers.
Digital Odyssey – June
Examines the intersection of governmental, academic, and community open data and open heritage materials. Prospectus available at: www.accessola.com/digitalodyssey
Teaching Librarian Advertising
The best way to reach those who are working in school libraries and teaching information skills. The magazine is published three times per year with a circulation of 1,500. Media Kit available at: www.accessola.com/tingl
- Vol. 26, no. 1 – September 2018 – Anxiety @ your library™
- Vol. 26, no. 2 – January 2019 – Myths & Reality @ your library™
- Vol. 26, no. 3 – May 2019 – Travel @ your library™
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 699-1938