OLA has a new online membership and store front system, you will need to create a new account.
Your information has been migrated from the old system, if you create a new account using the email address that was on record, you should see your address information auto-populate the form when you log in to EXPO Booth Selection portal to purchase your booth.
When you log into the My Profile area of AccessOLA you will also be able to see your contact and membership information.
If you have a new email address, or you do not see your information after you log in, please email email@example.com. Membership will be able to link up your new account and the previous information.
Everyone will need to create a new account in the new system and set their password.
How do I access my AccessOLA Account?
You can login a couple of different ways:
- You can login here.
- From the OLA website: www.accessola.com in the upper right corner there is a Login button
- When logged into the EXPO Booth Selection portal, there is a little silhouette icon in the upper right corner, you can click on “My Profile”.
What can I find in my AccessOLA Account?
- Your contact information
- Reset password
- Copies of invoices, with the option to make a payment
- Copies of receipts
- Membership expiry date
- Option to renew your membership
- Store – to purchase upgrades such as banner advertising on sessions. You will need to login (top right corner) to see EXPO related products.
- View your Super EXPO Virtual Booth application information
- Member resources
How do I find out when my Associate Membership Expires?
- Log into your AccessOLA with your username and password.
- The “Renew Your Membership Here” tab has your expiry date.
- If you are an Associate Member but do not see the membership information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, the Associate Membership information may be linked to a different member of your organization.
How can I renew my Associate Membership?