Make a Payment
Download invoices and receipts and pay outstanding balances (“Orders”)
- Log into the OLA Super EXPO Store Portal with your username and password.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on “Profile”
- Choose “Orders” from the side navigation
A $904 ($800 + HST) deposit per 100 square feet is required within three weeks of requesting space. Full payment is due no later than December 15, 2023.
Exhibitors will not be allowed to set up until space is paid for in full. No exceptions. The Ontario Library Association will accept Electronic Fund Transfers, VISA, MasterCard, and cheques.
Pay with a Deposit
If you would like to secure your booth by paying a deposit, please make note of the following.
|Booth Size||Deposit Amount|
- The minimum deposit is $800 plus HST per 100 sq. ft.
- Not-for-profits and Small Firms must pay the full amount for their booth.
- Your deposit payment must arrive within three weeks of your order.
- Deposits can be paid by credit card, EFT, or cheque. Credit card payments can be done by logging into the OLA Super EXPO Store Portal .
- Full payment can be made at any time before December 15, 2023.
- If a deposit was paid to reserve your booth the full payment for the booth is due by December 15, 2023.
- Any booths purchased after December 15, 2023, must be paid in full.
After three weeks the OLA may release the space for reallocation if another firm requests that specific space.
Credit card payments usually provide the prevailing exchange rate.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
To pay by EFT, please contact the OLA at email@example.com.
Cancellations made prior to October 15 will receive a refund of payments made, less a 30% cancellation fee. After October 15 and before December 1 the company will forfeit the entire amount of the deposit. After December 1 there are no refunds for space.