What Will I Be Doing as a Volunteer?
– Giving directional help
– Assisting at the registration desk and OLA Concierge booth
– Assisting attendees with using the conference mobile app
– Preparing conference materials
– Changing signage
– Taking photographs
– Assisting in the Speaker’s Lounge
– Helping to set up / tear down the OLA Store
– Crowd control at autograph signings
– Any other random task that emerges! Librarians often have to adapt to change quickly – consider this training.
Note: we do try to rotate roles so that students have an opportunity to try multiple tasks; however, this is not always possible.
Who Am I Reporting To?
OLA Super Conference Co-Planners for Super Conference 2015
Emily Burns, Lead Volunteer Coordinator for Super Conference 2015
Vivien Keiling, Co-Volunteer Coordinator for Super Conference 2015
Any questions or concerns can be emailed to Emily & Vivien at firstname.lastname@example.org