What platform is OLA using for 2022 Super Conference?
- We will once again be using the Cadmium virtual conference platform.
When will I find out if my submission is accepted?
- The planning team will begin reviewing all submissions on September 28. All submitters will be notified about the status of their presentation by Friday October 15.
What’s the difference between the submission format options?
- By choosing a format type you help the planners to better understand the ways in which the audience will learn about your topic, and the number of speakers involved.
- Panel Submission
- This format type consists of 2-5 speakers in a conversational dialogue with or without slides.
- A panel session is 45 minutes and restricted to no more than five speakers (including a moderator) in order to give each speaker adequate time.
- If you need to cite non-speaking co-authors please indicate this in the session description.
- Presentation Submission
- This format type consists of more informational or workshop style presentations with slides.
- A presentation session is 45 minutes and restricted to no more than 4 speakers in order to give each speaker adequate presentation time.
- If you need to cite non-speaking co-authors to your presentation please indicate this in the session description.
- Poster Submission
- This format type consists of a digital poster image (PDF format) and a 10 minute audio recording describing the content of the poster.
- Co-authors can be cited for posters, but audio can only be recorded from one speaker.
How many submissions can I make?
- Each individual cannot submit more than two proposals for this conference.
If my submission is accepted will my session be live or pre-recorded?
- While there will be a live stream throughout the conference, the majority of sessions will be pre-recorded with live Q&A’s.
- The conference planning team will confirm this with you after your session has been accepted.
Have a question that wasn’t answered here? Send Michelle an email marbuckle at accessola dot com