The OLA Super Conference Career Centre strives to provide services to help you reach your professional goals. Many of these services require you to book a space prior to the conference, although there are also several opportunities for a drop-in.
Information on registering for sessions in the Career Centre will be updated in the fall.
Career Centre Hours:
Career Conversations and Resume Critiques
- Wednesday, January 29th from 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 30th from 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 31st from 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Career Meetup (formerly known as Speed Networking)
- Wednesday, January 29th from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 30th from 2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m
Looking for a job or have a job that you’d like to promote? The Career Centre Job Board is the place to go.
If you’re bringing a job ad, please ensure that contact/follow-up information is clearly stated. No need to send to us in advance, just bring to the Career Centre and you can pin it up!
Not attending OLA? Send your ad to firstname.lastname@example.org to be posted.