Walking in Two Worlds
OLA Super Conference 2023: February 1–4, 2023
As we move through the past few years, we realize in so many ways we are Walking in Two Worlds. We are embracing our country’s Indigenous History and questioning the Truths we may have held as we begin the Reconciliation Process; We find ourselves in cross-roads of divergent realities in our personal lives and our workplaces; We are re-entering the hybrid world, away from virtual and distanced only; We work to balance justice with a just society; and We realize the importance of our library and information sector, but don’t know what our service demands will be or how our libraries will take shape as we continue to come through the pandemic. This walking in two worlds, knowing and not knowing, old and new, equity and diversity, truth and reconciliation is where we find ourselves as we embrace for our next steps together.
Super EXPO 2023
Thank you for your interest in the OLA Super Conference 2023 and the EXPO. It is Canada’s largest annual library and information event. The OLA Super Conference attracted 4,500 in 2020.
The 2023 OLA Super Conference will be returning to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
In the past few years, we have learned the importance of holding event spaces and gatherings that are both flexible and accessible for attendees, and we know how important it is to provide options. We are thrilled to be back in-person for Super Conference 2023, while also curating a Digital Experience that allows OLA members to choose how they attend and participate in the conference.
OLA Super Conference has grown steadily since 1999 and is recognized as a leading event for professional development and networking on the continent. Many vendors come to OLA when they have policies not to attend state/provincial level conferences because of the sheer size and market size that is presented to them.
Please look at the Prospectus below for all the information on the event. Remember that OLA Associate Members receive a discount on space and preference for allocation.
Wednesday, February 1, 2023: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Thursday, February 2, 2023: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, February 3, 2023: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday, February 3, 2023: 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Thanks again for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in Toronto this February.
2023 Exhibitor Information
- Why Come to OLA Super Conference?
- Session Proposal Form – due by September 23
- 2023 Floor Plan
- 2023 Exhibitor Booths
- Buy your booth
- Exhibitor Buyer’s Guide & Directory
- IdeaHUB Application
- Conference Bags – Artwork due in September
- Delegate Bag Insert
- Buy your booth
- General Conference Information
- Code of Conduct
- General Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor Kit
- How to Navigate OLA’s new Member Website
- EXPO Rules & Regulations
- Hotel Information
ALERT – OLA is NOT working with any external vendors to book hotel rooms or to sell any attendee information. Please disregard any emails or phone calls regarding hotels or email lists that are not sent directly from OLA.
For more information please contact:
gap. point. reach. inc. [non-profit leadership]
GPR has been appointed OLA’s official representative for advertising, sponsorship, and exhibit sales.
Become an Associate Member
Join or Renew your associate membership on the Exhibitor Registration Form!
Businesses or Corporations in the library and information profession show their support for OLA members through their membership and through their participation in OLA programs and events.
- As an Associate Member you can vote; hold offices.
- OLA is a member of the Canadian Federation of Library Associations. By being an Associate Member you are supporting CFLA.
- Associate Membership includes discounts on exhibit registration and on any OLA event.
- Associate Members get a significant lead time to book prime space at OLA Super Conference
- Associate Members get discounts on advertising
- Associate Members can purchase contact lists for Super Conference and other OLA events.
- Associate Members can purchase additional divisional memberships like OCULA, OSLA and OPLA depending on their primary target audience.
Supporting OLA is to support the industry that your company is trying to reach, sell to and partner with.