Dr Jane Goodall said that “only when our clever brain and our human heart work together in harmony can we achieve our true potential”. It is this harmony – bringing together our intellect and reason with our passion – that makes us powerful and poised to face intractable challenges, connect to our shared values, and create our collective future.
Throughout these challenging times, our members have been tapping into their amazing strength, ingenuity and courage to find solutions and adapt, to ensure that we continue to serve our communities, and provide continuity and support in a time of fear and instability. This is a powerful example of clever minds and human hearts applied with courage in order to adapt and grow.
As we look ahead to Super Conference 2021, we can carry forward this strength to renew our profession, cultivate new opportunities, sustain our communities, find harmony within ourselves and achieve every potential.
Super EXPO 2021
Thank you for your interest in the OLA Super Conference 2021 and the EXPO. It is Canada’s largest annual library and information event. The OLA Super Conference attracted 4,500 in 2020.
OLA Super Conference has grown steadily since 1999 and is recognized as a leading event for professional development and networking on the continent. Many vendors come to OLA when they have policies not to attend state/provincial level conferences because of the sheer size and market size that is presented to them.
Over 8,800 attendees registered
Please look at the Prospectus below for all the information on the event or download the EXPO Application to book your space. Remember that OLA Associate Members receive a discount on space and preference for allocation.
Virtual EXPO HOURS in 2021
Wednesday, February 3: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, February 4: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, February 5: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Virtual EXPO Booths and category directories will be available to attendees until January 2022 including Lead Tracking information and “Request Information” button. Links, PDFs, and contact information can be updated by an exhibitor at any time over the year.
2021 Exhibitor Information
- Buy your booth
- General Conference Information
- Code of Conduct
- General Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor Kit
- How to Navigate OLA’s new Member Website
- Who has registered – OLA has made bulk licensing deals with a number of libraries across the country – updated daily
ALERT – OLA is NOT working with any external vendors to book hotel rooms or to sell any attendee information. Please disregard any emails or phone calls regarding hotels or email lists that are not sent directly from OLA.
For more information please contact:
gap. point. reach. inc. [non-profit leadership]
GPR has been appointed OLA’s official representative for advertising, sponsorship, and exhibit sales.
Become an Associate Member
Join or Renew your associate membership on the Exhibitor Registration Form!
Businesses or Corporations in the library and information profession show their support for OLA members through their membership and through their participation in OLA programs and events.
- As an Associate Member you can vote; hold offices.
- OLA is a member of the Canadian Federation of Library Associations. By being an Associate Member you are supporting CFLA.
- Associate Membership includes discounts on exhibit registration and on any OLA event.
- Associate Members get a significant lead time to book prime space at OLA Super Conference
- Associate Members get discounts on advertising
- Associate Members can purchase contact lists for Super Conference and other OLA events.
- Associate Members can purchase additional divisional memberships like OCULA, OSLA and OPLA depending on their primary target audience.
Supporting OLA is to support the industry that your company is trying to reach, sell to and partner with.
You can join or renew your membership on any conference registration form or you can use this Membership Form.