Registration prices will be updated for the 2021 Super Conference in fall 2020.
2020 Registration Prices
Please review the Registration Policies, Procedures, and Fees, including administrative fees and cancellation & refund policies. For the most favourable rates, also review the Registration Categories and choose the one that applies to you.
|MEMBERS||OLBA MEMBERS||NON- MEMBERS||STUDENT MEMBERS
|One day | Not including Saturday||$170|
|OLBA Boot Camp only | Saturday||$220|
|SUPER EXPO only | Thursday + Friday||FREE||FREE||$45||FREE|
|Treasure Mountain Canada | Friday + Saturday||$275||$275||$275||$275|
- Original prices above are Premium Early Bird rates, which is open October 7 – November 14.
- After 5pm on November 15, all prices (except SUPER EXPO only) will increase by $20.00.
- After 5pm on January 3, 2020 all prices (except SUPER EXPO only) will increase by $65.00.
- The cost of a SUPER EXPO pass for non-members purchased onsite will increase by $5.00.
- OLBA members are not subject to late fee prices.
- *Saturday program will consist of the OLBA Boot Camp or Treasure Mountain Canada. Saturday entry is included with full registration, but you must indicate your attendance at the time of registration.
- Treasure Mountain Canada registration includes registration for all day Friday (including dinner) and Saturday (including lunch) and is not subject to late fees.
- All conference fees are subject to 13% HST.
- Conference speakers should refer to the Speaker Information Page.
- Super Conference 2020 Pilot: Are you a staff member in a public library serving a population under 7,000? Send an email to email@example.com to receive a code for 50% off your registration fees!
Full Conference provides:
- All keynote, spotlight and workshop sessions (over 250!)
- Unlimited entrance privileges to EXPO 2020, Canada’s largest library tradeshow
- The official Super Conference program
- Access to the ever-expanding program and services in the Career Centre
- Social events including the Opening and Closing parties, the Division award receptions, and the film screenings.
Various scholarships, travel subsidies, and bursaries are currently posted.
Things to have before you register:
Onsite Registration Schedule
Tuesday January 28 | 5:00pm-8:00pm
Wednesday January 29 | 7:30am-7:00pm
Thursday January 30 | 7:30am-5:00pm
Friday January 31 | 7:30am-3:00pm
Saturday February 1 | 7:45am-9:30am