Onsite Registration Schedule
Tuesday January 28:
Wednesday January 29:
Thursday January 30:
Friday January 31:
Saturday February 1:
2019 Early Bird Registration Prices
Please review the Registration Policies, Procedures, and Fees, including administrative fees and cancellation & refund policies. For the most favourable rates, also review the Registration Categories and choose the one that applies to you.
|MEMBERS||OLBA MEMBERS||NON- MEMBERS||STUDENT MEMBERS
|OLBA Boot Camp only*||$220||$220||$220||$220|
|SUPER EXPO only||FREE||FREE||$45||FREE|
|Treasure Mountain Canada||$275||$275||$275||$275|
- Prices above are Premium Early Bird rates, which is open October 7 – November 14.
- After 5pm on November 15, all prices (except SUPER EXPO only) will increase by $20.00.
- After 5pm on January 4, 2019 all prices (except SUPER EXPO only) will increase by $65.00.
- The cost of a SUPER EXPO pass for non-members purchased onsite will increase by $5.00.
- OLBA members are not subject to late fee prices.
- *Saturday program will consist of the OLBA Boot Camp or Treasure Mountain Canada. Saturday entry is included with full registration, but you must indicate your attendance at the time of registration.
- Treasure Mountain Canada registration includes registration for all day Friday and Saturday.
- All conference fees are subject to 13% HST.
- Conference speakers should refer to the Speaker Information Page.
Full Conference provides:
- All keynote, spotlight and workshop sessions (over 250!)
- Unlimited entrance privileges to EXPO 2019, Canada’s largest library tradeshow
- The official Super Conference program
- Access to the ever-expanding program and services in the Career Centre
- Social events including the Opening and Closing parties, the Division award receptions, and the film screenings.
Various scholarships, travel subsidies, and bursaries are currently posted.
Online Registration Opens October 7!
Things to have before you register: