2023 Early Bird Registration Prices
Please review the Registration Policies, Procedures, and Fees, including administrative fees and cancellation & refund policies. For the most favourable rates, also review the Registration Categories and choose the one that applies to you.
NO INCOME MEMBERS
|In-Person – Full conference*||$395||$774||$155||$155||$235||$395|
|In-Person – One day||$260||$504||$132||$100||$150||$260|
|Digital Experience (virtual)||$175||$325||$50||$50||$75||$175|
- Original prices above are Early Bird rates, which is open NOVEMBER 15-JANUARY 5
- Member Only registration November 15 – November 20 (be sure to renew your membership in order to take advantage of this advance access)
- Registration opens widely to everyone November 21
- In person conference tickets receive full access to the Digital Experience (With the exception of Expo only tickets)
- After 5pm on January 5, 2023, Member pricing categories will increase.
- All conference fees are subject to 13% HST.
Full Conference provides:
- All keynote, spotlight and workshop sessions
- Unlimited entrance privileges to EXPO 2023, Canada’s largest library trade show
- The official Super Conference program
- Full access to the Digital Experience conference program (live and on demand)
- Access to the ever-expanding program and services in the Career Centre
- Social events including the Opening and Closing parties, the Division award receptions, and tours.
Digital Experience ticket provides:
- All streamed keynote, spotlight and online workshop sessions
- Full access to the OLBA Library Trustee Boot Camp (Saturday)
- On demand access to all recorded content for six months
- Access to the EXPO 2023 program and directory
- Access to live chat conversations focused on current library issues
- Online social events and virtual tours
Various scholarships, travel subsidies, and bursaries will be posted in November 2022. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org