Exhibitors must be current Associate Members of OLA at the time of the event or pay a non-member premium.
Become an OLA Associate Member
Renew or purchase your membership when you buy your Super EXPO booth. Use the OLA Super EXPO Store Portal to check your membership status at any time.
OLA Associate Members who order their Super EXPO 2024 booth by October 6 can reclaim their 2023 space or get the first chance to choose a new location after Members with long-standing locations have been placed.
Placements for OLA Associate Members who wish to move to a new location will be placed starting in early October on a first-come first-served basis, based on the date of their booth purchase and location request. The Space Selection & Allocation Policy is available for more information.
It is the exhibiting company’s responsibility to either pay non-member rates or to have a current Associate Membership in the Ontario Library Association at the time of the event. Show Management reserves the right to withhold a firm’s ability to set-up if their membership status changes between time of payment and the event.
OLA Associate Membership is $215 per annum.
If you have any issues or questions about your membership, please email: email@example.com.
Businesses or Corporations in the library and information profession show their support for OLA members through their membership and through their participation in OLA programs and events.
- As an OLA Associate Member you can vote; hold offices.
- OLA is a member of the Canadian Federation of Library Associations. By being an OLA Associate Member you are supporting CFLA.
- Associate Membership includes discounts on exhibit registration and on any OLA event.
- OLA Associate Members get a significant lead time to book prime space at OLA Super Conference.
- OLA Associate Members get discounts on advertising.
- OLA Associate Members can purchase contact lists for Super Conference and other OLA events.
- OLA Associate Members can purchase additional divisional memberships like OCULA, OSLA and OPLA depending on their primary target audience.
Supporting OLA is to support the industry that your company is trying to reach, sell to, and partner with.
How do I find out when my OLA Associate Membership Expires?
- Log into the OLA Super EXPO Store Portal with your username and password.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Click on “Profile”
- Choose “Manage Membership” from the side navigation
- Review your membership details.
- Find your Associate Membership expiry date.
- Renew your Associate Membership.