In an effort to provide all member companies with an equal opportunity at EXPO space, the OLA is continuing its space allocation policy. Member companies that occupied space in 2023 have first right of refusal to the same space in 2024. Some exceptions apply.
- OLA Associate Members – request due by October 6. Companies will be notified of their space within 21 days of the end of the preferred period.
- The remaining groups are eligible to book or will be assigned their space after October 13.
- Associate Members who missed the deadlines.
- Non-member companies who exhibited in 2023.
- General sales – the OLA has a database of companies who have expressed an interest in receiving EXPO materials.
The OLA reserves the right to make the final determination on all booth allocations. Members have the right to “upgrade” their 2023 space to that of a non-member provided they apply before the October 6 deadline. This is on a first request basis.
All space is subject to the Rules & Regulations in the Prospectus and in the Exhibitor Kit.