What is it?
The Super Expo is the exhibit floor of the Super Conference. It’s your chance to interact with all of the major vendors working in the library industry. You’ll have the opportunity to sample new products, play with different technologies and learn about upcoming services and publications. This is a great chance to meet with company representatives and let them know what your library needs most.
Thursday, January 30, 2020: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, January 31, 2020: 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- 13 hours to shop and browse
- 200+ companies represented
- 600+ personnel to answer your questions
- 180+ author signings
- Poster Sessions
- OSLA Sandbox
- Ontario Book Publishers Pavilion
- IdeaHUB Stage
- Plus exclusive EXPO programming
New Exhibitors are being added regularly.
Check out the IdeaHUB on the EXPO floor on Thursday and Friday for exclusive programming.
Author Signings will be posted starting in late December.
Come play in the OSLA Sandbox with:
- Kate Wilson (“Makey Makey-ing Some Upgrades”)
- Sandra Mammone (“Inspiring Future Coders Using Affordable Technology”)
- Zee Kesler (“Learn to Felt”)
- Kasey Whalley (“Rewiring the Escape Room”)
- Salma Nakhuda (“Collaborative Learning Environments – Various Tech Tools”)
- Kristin Plue (“Learning Commons STEM Lab”)
- James Steeves (“CoSpaces Edu”)
Ontario Book Publishers Pavilion
30 Ontario-based Canadian-owned publishers can be found at the Ontario Book Publishers Pavilion this year! Make sure to come by frequently to meet the dozens of authors who will be giving away and signing books throughout the conference.